Saturday, May 12, 2007

springtime Haven




Here is precious Haven. She is such a happy girl and always a joy. She loves her brothers and her daddy and her face lights up when she sees them. She's starting to put words together and just the other day said "I love you" to Cole. She loves shoes, and especially a pair of blue crocs she got from a neighbor. She even has started to show interest in choosing her own outfits. The other day I had her dressed and she came out with a different shirt that she pulled from her drawer and clearly communicated to me that she wanted to wear that instead. Uh oh!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! I havent seen many pictures of Haven. I dont think Ive even met Jack. Its been so long since ive seen anyone in the family. Everyone has a few babies and I cant keep track of them all. haha. :o) Well I hope to see all of you this summer. Welcome home!

Unknown said...

definitely let her have the freedom of choice with clothes. that is fantastic :)