Saturday, November 24, 2007

Halloween 2008



Hello everyone. It's been a while since I last updated our blog. Unfortunately I dropped my camera on halloween night and haven't had any phone calls from the person that picked it up :( I'm still hoping someone will respond to my newspaper ad! I do have some recent pictures from Tom's camera that I am posting here. Though we have no photos of the kids in costume or from the underwater pumpking carving contest that Tom and I did we were fortunate that Tom ended up on the front page of the local newspaper. It was VERY difficult to get our pumpkin to the bottom (we carved at about 15 feet) and Tom had to find a cement block to put on his legs to keep him down. He says he'll never forget the moment when he got the top off the pumpkin and the bubbles rushed out of the pumpkin and rose to the surface. It was a once in a lifetime experience. Here is a photo of our finished product. While we dove, the kids participated in a pumpkin/orange hunt and had a great time.

No comments: