Friday, February 29, 2008

mom and dad visit





















We had to say goodbye to my parents a few weeks ago after a week long visit with them here. During this visit I felt no pressure "to do", but just desired "to be" with them. They came to hug the kids (and us :) and Cole, Jack and Haven were so happy. I just loved having them here with me to sit with, visit with, enjoy the kids with, watch TV with, etc. etc. We have missed family and can't wait to come home. During their time here we stayed at the Pacific Island Club for a few days, which is essentially a giant playground for the kids. I laugh because what I have wanted to do since we arrived here dad did the first day there - windsurf. Unfortunately he couldn't go too far or he would have been lost beyond the reef. The picture of the windsurfer above is him. There is also a picture of the view of the PIC grounds from our window.

No comments: