Thursday, March 15, 2007

Diving


For those of you that find it hard to believe that I scuba dive, here is a picture from yesterday. Occasionally I will go on a boat dive and they really are neat. Yesterday we saw many lionfish. My favorite part about the diving is the beautiful fish. My friend Kathleen is in this picture with me, and next to her is her husband Ernie who just returned from an 8 month deployment in Iraq. When he came home there was a big celebration. Cole and I got to go the airport to meet him with all of our friends. I'll write again soon. Today Cole, Jack and I are recovering from a stomach bug that hit us all yesterday. Fun fun fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I REALLY LOVE THIS BLOG! i am so happy to hear and see what you are up to. I appreciate all of the details. Thank you! You all look so good in the pictures. I hope everyone is feeling better soon! Love, kimber

Fanny said...

This blog is great! The pictures are wonderful. Everybody look very good. I will be checking again soon. Love, Fanny
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!